Lime Calcination Plant
Being incorporated in the year 2001, we are well-acclaimed as one of the renowned manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Lime Calcination Plant. This vertical shaped lime kiln is extensively utilized for the production of quicklime via thermal treatment process of calcium carbonate (limestone) at an extreme temperature. Further, we offer maintenance service of this plant at our clients' premises. This fuel (coal, gas or liquid) run plant is supplied to different parts of the world with the ample support of our logistics team. Lime Calcination Plant, we offer is widely appreciated for the below enlisted attributes:
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance cost
- High production efficiency
- Ability to ensure extreme temperature (roughly 1000°C)
Vertical Shaft Kiln (VSK) for LIME | DOLOMITE Calcination
Single shaft type, High performance and mix fire kiln system from KINC adds enormous advantages to lime industry.
Effective and economic way for lime calcinations
- Small to middle capacity lime productions.
- Fully & Semi-automatic plant options
- Low maintenance cost.
- Easy management.
Smaller site area
- Clean production.
- Low investment cost.
- Multiple fuel option with gasifier.
|Limestone Size ||30-120 mm |
|Production ||15 - 250 TPD |
|Fuel ||Coal/gas/liquid/solid |
|Reactivity T60 ||<2 |
|Electric Consumption ||10.5 to 12,5 kWh/MT |
|Caloric Consumption ||<950-1120 Kcal/Kg. |
|L.O.I. ||40-52 % |
View more information..
- Different plant sizes (15TPD, 25TPD, 50 TPD, 65 TPD, 75 TPD, 100 TPD, 150 TPD & 200 TPD )
- Designed for alternative fuels: low volatile coal, petroleum coke, lignite, saw dust ,other waste fuels etc.
- Designed for alternate raw materials: bauxite, laterite, iron ore, kaolin, calcite etc.
- Leadership in Kiln design to prevent radiation loss.
- Fuel efficient technology.
- Equipped with external burners and inside special refractory structures, that allow a homogeneous heat distribution in all the kiln cross section.
- Wide range of fuels options alternate and/or contemporaneously.
- Possible to use solid pulverised fuels as pet-coke, coal, saw dust or other waste fuels.
- For more than ten years KINC has maintained sustained edge in thermal processing technologies. We have been supplying a durable line of thermal processing equipment for over decade. Our designs can address a vast array of bulk solid materials and processing requirements. KINC supplies high temperature, refractory lined kilns for a number of applications and industries.
- Industry Proven designs are developed with efficiency, durability and process flexibility over a decade of time period.
View more information..