Vertical shaft kiln
By offering unprecedented commitment towards quality, reliability and functionality; we are persistently involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Vertical shaft kiln. Widely used in ceramic and construction industries, our kiln is ideally used for production of limestone by heat treatment process. With the help of our competent professionals, we strive to deliver this kiln to different parts of the world. Vertical shaft kiln, we offer is highly demanded for the following significant attributes:
- Easy installation & maintenance
- High performance
- Longer working life
- Resistance against corrosion
Vertical shaft kiln (VSK ) for Lime | Dolomite
Single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from kinc adds enormous advantages to lime | dolomite industry.
Effective and economic way for lime and dolomite calcinations
- Small to middle capacity lime productions.
- Fully & semi-automatic plant options
- Low maintenance cost.
- Easy management.
- Smaller site area
- Clean production.
- Low investment cost.
- Multiple fuel option with gasifier.
|Limestone size ||30 - 120 mm |
|Production ||15 -250 tons cao/d |
|Fuel ||coal/gas/liquid/solid |
|Reactivity t60 ||<2 |
|Electric consumption ||10 - 12 kwh/tons cao |
|Caloric consumption ||<950-1120 kcal/kg. Cao |
|l. O. I. ||40-52% |
- Different plant sizes (15tpd, 25tpd, 50 tpd, 65 tpd, 75 tpd, 100 tpd, 150 tpd & 200 tpd )
- Designed for alternative fuels: low volatile coal, petroleum coke, lignite, saw dust ,other waste fuels etc.
- Designed for alternate raw materials: bauxite, laterite, iron ore, kaolin, calcite etc.
- Leadership in kiln design to prevent radiation loss.
- Fuel efficient technology.
- Equipped with external burners and inside special refractory structures, that allow a homogeneous heat distribution in all the kiln cross section. These kilns allow the use of a wide range of fuels, alternate and/or contemporaneously.thanks to their particular technology, in these kilns it's also possible to use solid pulverised fuels as pet-coke, coal, saw dust or other waste fuels.
- For more than ten years kinc has maintained sustained edge in thermal processing technologies. we have been supplying a durable line of thermal processing equipment for over decade. Our designs can address a vast array of bulk solid materials and processing requirements. Kinc supplies high temperature, refractory lined kilns for a number of applications and industries.
- All designs are developed with efficiency, durability and process flexibility over a decade of time period.