Lime Calcination Plant
- Type Lime & Dolomite Calcination Plant
- Material Limestone , Dolomite etc.
- Computerized No
- Automatic Grade Semi-Automatic
- Control System PLC Control
- Drive Type Mechanical
- Supply Ability : 5 Plant Per Year
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 5000000 INR
- 1 Plant
- 5000000.00 - 12000000.00 INR
- Lime & Dolomite Calcination Plant
- PLC Control
- Limestone , Dolomite etc.
- Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5 Plant Per Year
- 3 - 4 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Lime Calcination Plant is used for converting limestone into lime. It can be used for developing hydrated, quick and precipitated calcium carbonate. This type of plant can be noticed in glass making, steel producing, cement production, plastic processing and in other industries. This plant is fueled by alternative energy sources like lignite, petroleum coke, waste fuels etc. Offered energy efficient plant supports direct as well as indirect firing method. Known for its semi automatic operation, this low maintenance plant has medium production capacity. Entire calcinations process of this plant is executed in more than thermal decomposition temperature. Low operating cost, less installation space and compatibility with different fuels are the key features of this production system. We are a renowned manufacturer and exporter of standard grade Lime Calcination Plant.
Features of Lime Calcination Plant
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance cost
- High production efficiency
- Ability to ensure extreme temperature (roughly 1000oC)
- Vertical Shaft Kiln (VSK) for LIME | DOLOMITE Calcination
- High performance and mix fire kiln system with Single shaft type
- Effective as well as profitable way for lime calcination
- Small to middle capacity lime yield.
- Effortless management.
- Smaller site area
- Clean production.
- Fully as well as Semi-automatic plant alternatives
- Reduced maintenance cost.
- Low-level investment cost.
- Multiple fuel alternative with gasifier.
- Assorted plant sizes (15TPD, 25TPD, 50 TPD, 65 TPD, 75 TPD, 100 TPD, 150 TPD & 200 TPD )
- Organized for alternative fuels: petroleum coke, lignite, low volatile coal,saw dust and other waste fuels etc.
- Made for alternative raw materials: iron ore, kaolin, bauxite, laterite, calcite etc.
- Leadership in Kiln arrangement to preclude radiation loss.
- Fuel efficient technology.
- Accoutered with extraneous burners as well as inside special refractory structures, which enable a consistent heat dispersion in all the kiln cross section.
- Wide ambit of fuels alternatives alternates
- Simple to use as solid pulverized fuels as coal, saw dust, pet-coke, or other waste fuels.
- Industry Proven arrangements are made with efficiency, strength and process flexibility over a decennary of time period.