Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 3 Unit Per Week
- 4 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Ready Mix Plaster Plant
Our company timely delivers this Ready Mix Plaster Plant across the world. This easy to install plant is mainly utilized to process clay, cement, gypsum, lime hydrate and other minerals for making plaster. The assembly of this plant is performed by our experts using advanced techniques and quality-tested components. Customers can even get this Ready Mix Plaster Plant in specifications that suit their application requirements. Under computerized fully and semi - automatic batch process, ready mix plant is manufactured in modern dry mix plant. This plaster can be used by mixing water at site.
This process doesn't requires job site mixing practices, which is why gives consistent quality along with desired size of sand mesh in appropriate proportion. This is important for plaster's compactness.
Effective and cost efficient way for lime calcinations.
What is Plastering
The process of plastering is carried out to cover rough surface of columns, walls, ceilings and other building parts with thin coat to form a surface which is hard, smooth and durable, capable of protecting external surface from penetration of rain water as well as other atmospheric vagaries.
It is important that plaster has strong adhesion on ceilings and walls with crack free properties and resistance against water. These properties protect interior surface and give flat base for painting. It is useful in speeding up the construction work and minimizing the maintenance inconvenience.
Plastering is as important as brick work, structural members, plumbing, flooring, painting and electrical work.
Features & Benefit
- Plant Type: Semi -automatic & fully automatic
- Plant Capacity : 2.5, 5 10, 20Mt/Hr
- Save time as it is easy to use
- Minimizes rebounding, No sit content.
- Ready mix plaster gives highly durable plaster that minimizes repair and maintenance cost.
- Good workability and adhesion on several substrate, compact plaster, reduces void gaps
- Paint finish and life of paint are enhanced
- Ideal for several surface IE Bricks, walls and block
- Product apt for internal as well as external wall.
- Factory Made And Pre Packed Premixed Materials
- Excellent Workability & Little Rebounding Losses Give To Suitable Imported Polymers.
- Less Storage Space, No Sieving Cost At Site, No Silts, No Singles, No Disposal Cost, No Shifting
- Cost For Several Ingredients, Therefore Saving In Indirect Cost & Overall Cost Effective
- Material Effective In High Rise Buildings
- Cement Sand Ratio - Sand Cement Ratio Is Achieved As RIVIP Is Manufactured In Automated Plant
- Plaster Thickness - Can Be Reduced Upto 25% Keeping The Desired Strength.
- Polymer Modification - Polymers Already Added Results In Overall Durability.