|Home||» Products||» Vertical Shaft Kiln||» VSK - Lime Kiln|
VSK - Lime Kiln
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1500000.00 - 35000000.00 INR
Verticle Shaft Lime Kiln
Notable for its vertical structure, this VSK Lime Klin can be availed in different production capacity based option. This plant uses natural gas, coal, coke oven gas, biogas, converter gas or pulverized coal as its source of fuel. This klin is suitable for processing magnesium oxide, limestone, dolomite, lead ore and other minerals. Featured with compact shape, this high performance plant is appreciated for its advanced processing technology, ability to roast cement and ores under controlled temperature and low energy usage rate. Consistent operation, low emission rate, high output and standard safety features of this plant are some of its key features. It requires low maintenance charge. We are a distinguished manufacturer and exporter of standard grade VSK Lime Klin.
- It performs optimally
- It consumes less fuel
- It is sturdily constructed
- It is resistant to corrosion and abrasion
- Vertical shaft kiln (vsk) for Lime | Dolomite
- Lime and dolomite industry can be benefited from the single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from KINC.
- Effective and cost effective way for lime and dolomite calcinations
Advantages of Verticle Shaft Lime Kiln
- Easy to manage
- Smaller site area
- Clean production
- Small to medium capacity lime productions
- Fully and semi-automatic plant options
- Less maintenance cost
- Low cost of investment
- Several fuel options with gasifier
- Varied plant sizes (75 tpd, 100 tpd, 150 tpd, 15tpd, 25tpd, 50 tpd, 65 tpd, & 200 tpd )
- Designed for alternative fuels: lignite, saw dust, low volatile coal, petroleum coke, other waste fuels etc.
- Designed for alternate raw materials: kaolin, calcite, bauxite, laterite, iron ore, etc.
- Leadership in kiln design for preventing radiation loss.
- Technology is fuel efficient.
- External burners and inside special refractory structures allow a homogeneous distribution of heat in all the kiln cross section. This kiln allows use of several fuels, alternate and/or contemporaneously.
- The technology of kiln allows use of solid pulverised fuels as saw dust, pet-coke, coal, or other waste fuels.
KINC has been maintaining sustained edge in thermal processing technologies for over 10 years. Thermal processing equipment in our offering id designed to address a vast array of bulk solid materials and processing requirements. The high temperature, refractory lined kilns from KINC is available for a number of applications and industries. The designs of the equipment are developed keeping in mind the durability, efficiency and process flexibility.
Single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from KINC provides several benefits to lime industry.
Effective and cost effective way for lime Calcination.
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 3 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4 Months
- Main Domestic Market
- All India