|Home||» Products||» Vertical Shaft Kiln||» VSK - Lime Kiln|
VSK - Lime Kiln
- Minimum Order Quantity
- as per the requirement
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1500000.00 - 35000000.00 INR
Verticle Shaft Lime Kiln
We manufacture and export Verticle Shaft Lime Kiln, a high quality alloy steel and galvanized steel made kiln that can produce bulk quantity limestones by thermal treatment process. We can deliver this kiln in different models and capacities to our clients' destination within the predefined time limit. The attributes for which Verticle Shaft Lime Kiln is highly demanded are as follows:
- It performs optimally
- It consumes less fuel
- It is sturdily constructed
- It is resistant to corrosion and abrasion
- Vertical shaft kiln (vsk) for Lime | Dolomite
- Lime and dolomite industry can be benefited from the single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from KINC.
- Effective and cost effective way for lime and dolomite calcinations
- Easy to manage
- Smaller site area
- Clean production
- Small to medium capacity lime productions
- Fully and semi-automatic plant options
- Less maintenance cost
- Low cost of investment
- Several fuel options with gasifier
- Varied plant sizes (75 tpd, 100 tpd, 150 tpd, 15tpd, 25tpd, 50 tpd, 65 tpd, & 200 tpd )
- Designed for alternative fuels: lignite, saw dust, low volatile coal, petroleum coke, other waste fuels etc.
- Designed for alternate raw materials: kaolin, calcite, bauxite, laterite, iron ore, etc.
- Leadership in kiln design for preventing radiation loss.
- Technology is fuel efficient.
- External burners and inside special refractory structures allow a homogeneous distribution of heat in all the kiln cross section. This kiln allows use of several fuels, alternate and/or contemporaneously.
- The technology of kiln allows use of solid pulverised fuels as saw dust, pet-coke, coal, or other waste fuels.
KINC has been maintaining sustained edge in thermal processing technologies for over 10 years. Thermal processing equipment in our offering id designed to address a vast array of bulk solid materials and processing requirements. The high temperature, refractory lined kilns from KINC is available for a number of applications and industries. The designs of the equipment are developed keeping in mind the durability, efficiency and process flexibility.
Single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from KINC provides several benefits to lime industry.
Effective and cost effective way for lime Calcination.
- Payment Terms
- Delivery Time
- 4 Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India